‘Good Riddance!’ Daily Mail actually PRINT ‘Diving, Biting, Racist Cheat’ Suarez headline on Saturday’s backpage
- July 11, 2014
The Daily Mail ran with a pretty provocative, not to say libelous (you can’t just call somebody a racist even considering Suarez’s case with Evra) headline early on Friday, once Luis Suarez’s departure from Liverpool was confirmed:
Good Riddance: There’s no reason to miss this diving, biting, racist cheat’.
Pretty astonishingly, the Mail have actually decided to PRINT said headline on Saturday’s backpage, so any UK citizen unaware of who Luis Suarez is will be curtly informed that the man’s a racist as they go to buy their morning paper.
OK, the first two parts are true, and maybe the fourth….but calling the man a racist two years after a one-off affair? Why so personal?
And even if they left out the racist part, why so bitter?
The very act of going out of their way to act nonplussed actually completely backfires, and shows just how much the hacks at the Daily Mail will miss Suarez lighting up the Premier League on a weekly basis.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi