‘Good Riddance!’ Daily Mail actually PRINT ‘Diving, Biting, Racist Cheat’ Suarez headline on Saturday’s backpage
- July 11, 2014
The Daily Mail ran with a pretty provocative, not to say libelous (you can’t just call somebody a racist even considering Suarez’s case with Evra) headline early on Friday, once Luis Suarez’s departure from Liverpool was confirmed:
Good Riddance: There’s no reason to miss this diving, biting, racist cheat’.
Pretty astonishingly, the Mail have actually decided to PRINT said headline on Saturday’s backpage, so any UK citizen unaware of who Luis Suarez is will be curtly informed that the man’s a racist as they go to buy their morning paper.
OK, the first two parts are true, and maybe the fourth….but calling the man a racist two years after a one-off affair? Why so personal?
And even if they left out the racist part, why so bitter?
The very act of going out of their way to act nonplussed actually completely backfires, and shows just how much the hacks at the Daily Mail will miss Suarez lighting up the Premier League on a weekly basis.
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi wins the Champions League 14-15 Goal of the Season award...
- Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen won the CL 14-15 Save of the Season award (Video)
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes to join Besiktas on free transfer [Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...