Good Cookies in Amsterdam! An Aussie reporter gets pranked while talking about the EL final
- May 16, 2013
Viewers of the morning Today show on Australian TV enjoyed a comedy moment as a female sports anchor announced the result of the Europa League final.
After fumbling her way through pronouncing “Branilsav Ivanovic” and “Benfica”, sports reporter Roz Kelly was left red-faced and confused after her teleprompter script was altered during the morning sport report.
Falling foul of a prank from newscaster Karl Stefanovic, Kelly spouted: “How good are the cookies in [Amsterdam]!”
Watch the brilliant TV prank below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...