Good Cookies in Amsterdam! An Aussie reporter gets pranked while talking about the EL final
- May 16, 2013
Viewers of the morning Today show on Australian TV enjoyed a comedy moment as a female sports anchor announced the result of the Europa League final.
After fumbling her way through pronouncing “Branilsav Ivanovic” and “Benfica”, sports reporter Roz Kelly was left red-faced and confused after her teleprompter script was altered during the morning sport report.
Falling foul of a prank from newscaster Karl Stefanovic, Kelly spouted: “How good are the cookies in [Amsterdam]!”
Watch the brilliant TV prank below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi