- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Good Cookies in Amsterdam! An Aussie reporter gets pranked while talking about the EL final
Viewers of the morning Today show on Australian TV enjoyed a comedy moment as a female sports anchor announced the result of the Europa League final.
After fumbling her way through pronouncing “Branilsav Ivanovic” and “Benfica”, sports reporter Roz Kelly was left red-faced and confused after her teleprompter script was altered during the morning sport report.
Falling foul of a prank from newscaster Karl Stefanovic, Kelly spouted: “How good are the cookies in [Amsterdam]!”
Watch the brilliant TV prank below.
- Updated: May 16, 2013