Gone with the wind: A goal frame attacks a fan during a Norwegian cup match
- May 5, 2013
This mad footage was recorded during last Thursday’s Norwegian cup match between Levanger and Kristiansund.
Played in horrifically windy conditions, the cup tie was brought to a dramatic stop when one of the goals went missing following a massive gust of wind.
The goal, which was on wheels and thus not fixed into the ground, was blown upside-down over a 15-yard journey which saw one spectator fall to the ground as the goalmouth bowled him over.
Once the winds had subsided slightly and the goal stop doing cartwheels, it took a total of eight players to push the structure back into position so that the game to get back underway.
Watch the crazy footage of a goal disappearing due to a gust of wind below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi