Golazo! Wahbi Khazri (Bastia) scores cheeky long-range free-kick v PSG
- February 9, 2013
Bastia may have gone down 3-1 against PSG at the Parc des Princes on Friday night, but they can return to Corsica with the consolation that they scored the goal of the game.
At 2-0 down and with the points looking all but wrapped up for PSG, Bastia won a free-kick forty-plus yards out and at an a difficult angle, i.e. not shooting range.
But Wahbi Khazri had other ideas.
Noticing that PSG ‘keeper Salvatore Sirigu was busy organising his wall and hence convinced the Bastia player would cross given his positioning, he hit a swerving, dipping snapshot that caught everyone off guard and nestled perfectly into the net.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”293777″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi