Golazo! Ronaldinho’s chested crossbar-and-in bicycle kick at Atletico Mineiro training
- March 29, 2013
Perhaps piqued at being left out of Big Phil Scolari’s Brazil squad for their recent international friendlies, Ronaldinho Gaucho gave a little reminder that he’s still a lot more agile than given credit for with a piece of magic at Atletico Minerio’s training session today.
Receiving a flick on, he leapt to control the ball perfectly on his chest, before unleashing an unstoppable bicycle kick, which flew past the keeper, and went in off the crossbar for good measure.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”307305″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...