Golazo! Ronaldinho’s chested crossbar-and-in bicycle kick at Atletico Mineiro training
- March 29, 2013
Perhaps piqued at being left out of Big Phil Scolari’s Brazil squad for their recent international friendlies, Ronaldinho Gaucho gave a little reminder that he’s still a lot more agile than given credit for with a piece of magic at Atletico Minerio’s training session today.
Receiving a flick on, he leapt to control the ball perfectly on his chest, before unleashing an unstoppable bicycle kick, which flew past the keeper, and went in off the crossbar for good measure.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”307305″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi