Golazo! Rodrigo Mora scores amazing bicycle kick for Universidad in the Copa Libertadores
- January 31, 2014
What a goal! This might just be the goal of the tournament and it has only begun!
Rodrigo Mora scored the winner for Universidad de Chile in their 1st round match of the Copa Libertadores v Guarani.
In the 18th minute, Mora latched onto a diagonal ball into the box, controlled the ball with his chest and then performed a spectacular bicycle kick. The striker dispatched the ball into the net, leaving the keeper with no chance at all.
The Uruguayan striker is currently on loan from River Plate.
The 2nd leg takes place in Peru on the 7.2.2014.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi