Golazo! Patrick Herrmann (Monchengladbach) lobs Hoffenheim keeper from 30 yards with lovely volley
Patrick Hermann, Monchengladbach’s ever reliable striker and former partner of Marco Reus, opened the scoring against Hoffenheim with a worldy volley in today’s Bundesliga match against Hoffenheim.
With the Hoffenheim keeper shanking a clearance after breaking from his line, Hermann spotted his chance and, waiting patiently for the ball to drop into his path, he guided a lovely placed volley over the stranded keeper and into the back of the net.
- Hecking gets heckled: Wolfsburg coach had to sit with Gladbach fans (Video)
- Ba-Muaka Simakala (Monchengladbach) scores overhead vs Sevilla in UEFA Youth League (Vi...
- Borussia Monchengladbach will donate €46,000 from first UCL game to Syrian refugees
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim) scores fastest ever Bundesliga goal v Bayern Munich (officia...
- Leeds 1 – Hoffenheim 2: Tom Adeyemi scored his first goal for the Whites (Highlig...
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino poses with club jersey [Pictures]
- All of new Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino’s assists since 2012 [video]