- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
Golazo! Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez scored a solo stunner against Blackpool [Official Video]
One of the goals of the day on Saturday in the Championship was scored by French-Algerian midfielder Riyad Mahrez for the runaway league leaders Leicester.
The Foxes are virtually guaranteed to be playing Premier League football next season after a tremendous campaign in English football’s second tier, and on Saturday Leicester collected another valuable three points turning over Blackpool 3-1.
Leicester came from a goal down to beat the Tangerines and stretch their unbeaten run to 16 games at the King Power Stadium.
Mahrez started the comeback with a pearler at the start of the second half as the 23-year-old weaved his way in from the right hand touchline to rifle home a 25-yard left-footed beauty into the far corner.
Enjoy Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez solo stunner against Blackpool below.
- Updated: March 16, 2014