- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Golazo! Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez scored a solo stunner against Blackpool [Official Video]
One of the goals of the day on Saturday in the Championship was scored by French-Algerian midfielder Riyad Mahrez for the runaway league leaders Leicester.
The Foxes are virtually guaranteed to be playing Premier League football next season after a tremendous campaign in English football’s second tier, and on Saturday Leicester collected another valuable three points turning over Blackpool 3-1.
Leicester came from a goal down to beat the Tangerines and stretch their unbeaten run to 16 games at the King Power Stadium.
Mahrez started the comeback with a pearler at the start of the second half as the 23-year-old weaved his way in from the right hand touchline to rifle home a 25-yard left-footed beauty into the far corner.
Enjoy Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez solo stunner against Blackpool below.
- Updated: March 16, 2014