- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
Golazo! Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas scores solo slalom v Ferencvaros [Video]
- August 10, 2014
If the quantity hasn’t been as high as hoped, the quality of Chelsea’s pre-season goals has been very impressive.
After Diego Costa on Friday and Ramires earlier in the same game, Cesc Fabregas scored a super solo slalom against Ferencvaros tonight, with what proved to be the winner.
Receiving the ball from a throw-in and with his back to goal, Cesc spun his man and advanced into the box, beating 4 men in total on a neat slalom run before finishing past the keeper.
After scoring a brilliant free-kick against Vitesse Arnhem, that’s Fabregas’ second goal in pre-season.