Golazo! Alexandre Coeff’s brilliant scorpion kick (France) v United States (Toulon Tournament)
- May 29, 2013
21-year-old Brest midfielder Alexandre Coeff kicked off the 2013 Toulon Tournament with a terrific goal on Tuesday.
France registered a 4-1 win over the United States in the nation’s opening match of the Toulon Tournament, and the first goal of the game was a little bit special.
France broke the deadlock in the 38th minute when a free-kick from the right hand side was arrowed into the net courtesy of Alexandre Coeff’s incredible scorpion kick.
Enjoy Alexandre Coeff’s golazo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi