- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Golazo! Adel Taarabt scores a wonderful solo goal after just 8 minutes on his AC Milan debut v Napoli
Adel Taarabt: Failed to score a league goal for Fulham from 29 attempts this season, but netted with his first shot for Milan
— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) February 8, 2014
When Adel Taarabt joined AC Milan from QPR during the January transfer window some people called the move the maddest signing of all time, however the Moroccan Balotelli took just eight minutes on his Rossoneri debut to find the back of the net.
Taarabt’s goal was a beauty.
After picking up the ball in the Napoli half, Milan’s new #23 waltzed his way towards the Napoli goal before curling a sweet shot into the far corner of the net.
Sit back and enjoy Adel Taarabt wonderful solo goal after just 8 minutes on his AC Milan debut below.
- Updated: February 8, 2014