Goalkeeper Michal Wrobel (Olimpia Grudziadz) scores 95th minute equaliser v Katowice!!!
- November 3, 2012
If you weren’t keeping an eye on the Polish second division today, we have a fantastic clip you won’t have seen…
Olimpia Grudziadz headed to Katwoice for an I Liga match that appeared to be going the home side’s way thanks to a 40th minute goal from Grzegorz Fonfara.
Only goalkeeper Michal Wrobel hadn’t read the script and went upfield for a late corner, where he duly looped in a header for 1-1 and then went mental with his team mates.
The 32-year-old custodian is a serial goal scorer (in keeper terms) having notched for Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski in 2009/2010.
Enjoy the keeper goal below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...