Goalkeeper Michal Wrobel (Olimpia Grudziadz) scores 95th minute equaliser v Katowice!!!
- November 3, 2012
If you weren’t keeping an eye on the Polish second division today, we have a fantastic clip you won’t have seen…
Olimpia Grudziadz headed to Katwoice for an I Liga match that appeared to be going the home side’s way thanks to a 40th minute goal from Grzegorz Fonfara.
Only goalkeeper Michal Wrobel hadn’t read the script and went upfield for a late corner, where he duly looped in a header for 1-1 and then went mental with his team mates.
The 32-year-old custodian is a serial goal scorer (in keeper terms) having notched for Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski in 2009/2010.
Enjoy the keeper goal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]