- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Goalkeeper judging FAIL! Ball bounces well over Oleksander Shovkovskiy (Dynamo Kiev) v Zorya
38 year old goalkeeper Oleksander Shovkovskiy has spent his whole career at Dynamo Kiev.
With over 100 Champions League matches, you’d expect the veteran keeper to be relatively reliable.
1-0 down at Zorya, a simple long ball should have been easily dealt with by Shovkovskiy.
The helpless keeper was completely out of position and the ball bounced well over his head, leaving the Zorya forward to tap into an open goal.
- Updated: November 3, 2013