Goalie Gaston Sessa (Boca Unidos) sent off for kicking a ball at a ballboy’s head
- October 27, 2012
Saturday was a bad day for Boca Unidos goalie Gaston Sessa at Independiente Rivadavia.
The 39-year-old keeper conceded three goals in an away beating that kept his team in the bottom half of the table, however his match was personally ruined in the 87th minute when he was sent off in a crazy incident.
After waiting a few seconds for a ball to be thrown from the stands, keeper Gaston Sessa was tossed another ball by a ballboy standing just behind the touchline.
For some bizarre reason Sessa seemed to be insulted by the ballboy’s actions, and like a mentalist he proceeded to smack that ball right in the kid’s head.
The weirdness continued as Sessa then completely ignored the assault and restarted the match with a goal kick, only for the ballboy belatedly fall to the floor in agony. Seconds later the veteran stopper was sent off.
Watch the madness below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”252453″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...