- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Goalie Gaston Sessa (Boca Unidos) sent off for kicking a ball at a ballboy’s head
Saturday was a bad day for Boca Unidos goalie Gaston Sessa at Independiente Rivadavia.
The 39-year-old keeper conceded three goals in an away beating that kept his team in the bottom half of the table, however his match was personally ruined in the 87th minute when he was sent off in a crazy incident.
After waiting a few seconds for a ball to be thrown from the stands, keeper Gaston Sessa was tossed another ball by a ballboy standing just behind the touchline.
For some bizarre reason Sessa seemed to be insulted by the ballboy’s actions, and like a mentalist he proceeded to smack that ball right in the kid’s head.
The weirdness continued as Sessa then completely ignored the assault and restarted the match with a goal kick, only for the ballboy belatedly fall to the floor in agony. Seconds later the veteran stopper was sent off.
Watch the madness below.
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="252453"]
- Updated: October 27, 2012