Goal of the Season Contender: Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym U15) v Kirovograd
- October 2, 2012
Sick! Unbelievable! Ridonkulous!
Here’s what we know about the boy at the centre of the next piece of footage, Aleksander Litvinenko.
Born August 8th, 1997, the 15-year-old Ukrainian midfielder has been dubbed one of the brightest stars of his young generation. His promise has been rubber-stamped by his club FC Alushta Krym, who have handed him the captain’s armband for the Under-15 team.
Last weekend, in a 2-2 draw with Kirovograd, Aleksander Litvinenko scored one of the greatest goals of the season we’ve seen so far this year.
Litvinenko opened the scoring with sublime, world-class golazo and the teenager pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two Kirovograd players in one fell swoop, which he incredibly followed up with a volley that ripped into the top corner.
Be prepared to be amazed!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239214″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi