- Inter Milan chase Spurs’ Aaron Lennon & Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
Goal of the Season Contender: Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym U15) v Kirovograd
Sick! Unbelievable! Ridonkulous!
Here’s what we know about the boy at the centre of the next piece of footage, Aleksander Litvinenko.
Born August 8th, 1997, the 15-year-old Ukrainian midfielder has been dubbed one of the brightest stars of his young generation. His promise has been rubber-stamped by his club FC Alushta Krym, who have handed him the captain’s armband for the Under-15 team.
Last weekend, in a 2-2 draw with Kirovograd, Aleksander Litvinenko scored one of the greatest goals of the season we’ve seen so far this year.
Litvinenko opened the scoring with sublime, world-class golazo and the teenager pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two Kirovograd players in one fell swoop, which he incredibly followed up with a volley that ripped into the top corner.
Be prepared to be amazed!
- Updated: October 2, 2012