- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
- Louis van Gaal says that both Jose Mourinho and him live to win titles [Video]
- Gent attacker Nicklas Pedersen hit a sensational volley versus Standard Liege [GIF]
- Incredible last ditch defending by Djurgårdens IF defender in Swedish top flight [GIF]
Goal of the Season Contender: Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym U15) v Kirovograd
- October 2, 2012
Sick! Unbelievable! Ridonkulous!
Here’s what we know about the boy at the centre of the next piece of footage, Aleksander Litvinenko.
Born August 8th, 1997, the 15-year-old Ukrainian midfielder has been dubbed one of the brightest stars of his young generation. His promise has been rubber-stamped by his club FC Alushta Krym, who have handed him the captain’s armband for the Under-15 team.
Last weekend, in a 2-2 draw with Kirovograd, Aleksander Litvinenko scored one of the greatest goals of the season we’ve seen so far this year.
Litvinenko opened the scoring with sublime, world-class golazo and the teenager pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two Kirovograd players in one fell swoop, which he incredibly followed up with a volley that ripped into the top corner.
Be prepared to be amazed!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239214″]