- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Goal of the Season Contender: Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym U15) v Kirovograd
Sick! Unbelievable! Ridonkulous!
Here’s what we know about the boy at the centre of the next piece of footage, Aleksander Litvinenko.
Born August 8th, 1997, the 15-year-old Ukrainian midfielder has been dubbed one of the brightest stars of his young generation. His promise has been rubber-stamped by his club FC Alushta Krym, who have handed him the captain’s armband for the Under-15 team.
Last weekend, in a 2-2 draw with Kirovograd, Aleksander Litvinenko scored one of the greatest goals of the season we’ve seen so far this year.
Litvinenko opened the scoring with sublime, world-class golazo and the teenager pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two Kirovograd players in one fell swoop, which he incredibly followed up with a volley that ripped into the top corner.
Be prepared to be amazed!
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="239214"]
- Updated: October 2, 2012