Goal of the Season: Aaron King’s 40-yard ballistic missile (Rushden & Diamonds) v Oadby
- April 2, 2013
This. Is. Awesome.
Tucked away in the vast expanse of British non-league football, last Saturday’s United Counties League, Division One match-up between AFC Rushden & Diamonds and Oadby Town was a ripper.
The two promotion hopefuls tied a thriller 2-2, whilst Rushden & Diamonds midfielder Aaron King contributed one of the goals of the season with a golazo from way, way out.
With Oadby 2-1 up as the hour mark passed, midfielder Aaron King levelled for the hosts with a disgracefully good strike.
After receiving a lay-off from Jake Newman 40-yards from goal, King took the ballsy decision to have a crack on goal from fully 40-yards out and his effort was incredible as he reeled off a ballistic missile which soared into the Oadby top corner.
Sit back & enjoy Aaron King’s goal of the season contender.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...