Goal Celebration of the Week: Sanfrecce dedicate a goal to a retiring teammate with a human number design
- December 2, 2013
A brilliant goal celebration was spotted in the J-League last weekend.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima, currently second in the league, claimed a 1-0 win over struggling Shonan Bellmare on Saturday, and after breaking the deadlock ten minutes before the break the hosts put on a brilliant goal celebration.
36-year-old Koji Nakajima, Sanfrecce’s number 35, recently announced his retirement from the Beautiful Game after 17 years of service, and Sanfrecce’s players dedicated their goal to the midfielder by lining up their bodies on the pitch to spell out the number “35.”
See Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s excellent goal celebration below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...