Goal Celebration of the Week: Sanfrecce dedicate a goal to a retiring teammate with a human number design
- December 2, 2013
A brilliant goal celebration was spotted in the J-League last weekend.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima, currently second in the league, claimed a 1-0 win over struggling Shonan Bellmare on Saturday, and after breaking the deadlock ten minutes before the break the hosts put on a brilliant goal celebration.
36-year-old Koji Nakajima, Sanfrecce’s number 35, recently announced his retirement from the Beautiful Game after 17 years of service, and Sanfrecce’s players dedicated their goal to the midfielder by lining up their bodies on the pitch to spell out the number “35.”
See Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s excellent goal celebration below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi