- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
GLT company Goal Control for Confederations Cup are reassuringly very German and efficient
- June 14, 2013
Good news: The company behind the goal line technology experiment for the Confederations Cup are very German.
Goal Control have left no stone unturned in their quest for goal line technology excellence, having been selected to provide the high tech for the Confederations Cup 2013.
Let Goal Control blow you away with their engineering master class, as they guide through their goal line technology.
On the second clip, watch a sample test of how the technology works: the ball is recognised as crossing the line with just 4 milliseconds crossover.