GLT company Goal Control for Confederations Cup are reassuringly very German and efficient
- June 14, 2013
Good news: The company behind the goal line technology experiment for the Confederations Cup are very German.
Goal Control have left no stone unturned in their quest for goal line technology excellence, having been selected to provide the high tech for the Confederations Cup 2013.
Let Goal Control blow you away with their engineering master class, as they guide through their goal line technology.
On the second clip, watch a sample test of how the technology works: the ball is recognised as crossing the line with just 4 milliseconds crossover.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...