GLT company Goal Control for Confederations Cup are reassuringly very German and efficient
- June 14, 2013
Good news: The company behind the goal line technology experiment for the Confederations Cup are very German.
Goal Control have left no stone unturned in their quest for goal line technology excellence, having been selected to provide the high tech for the Confederations Cup 2013.
Let Goal Control blow you away with their engineering master class, as they guide through their goal line technology.
On the second clip, watch a sample test of how the technology works: the ball is recognised as crossing the line with just 4 milliseconds crossover.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi