GLT company Goal Control for Confederations Cup are reassuringly very German and efficient
- June 14, 2013
Good news: The company behind the goal line technology experiment for the Confederations Cup are very German.
Goal Control have left no stone unturned in their quest for goal line technology excellence, having been selected to provide the high tech for the Confederations Cup 2013.
Let Goal Control blow you away with their engineering master class, as they guide through their goal line technology.
On the second clip, watch a sample test of how the technology works: the ball is recognised as crossing the line with just 4 milliseconds crossover.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...