- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
GLT company Goal Control for Confederations Cup are reassuringly very German and efficient
Good news: The company behind the goal line technology experiment for the Confederations Cup are very German.
Goal Control have left no stone unturned in their quest for goal line technology excellence, having been selected to provide the high tech for the Confederations Cup 2013.
Let Goal Control blow you away with their engineering master class, as they guide through their goal line technology.
On the second clip, watch a sample test of how the technology works: the ball is recognised as crossing the line with just 4 milliseconds crossover.
- Updated: June 14, 2013