GLT anyone? Celtic’s Teemu Pukki had perfectly good goal disallowed for Finland v Georgia
- September 10, 2013
New Celtic forward Teemu Pukki was on the recieving end of a pretty poor decision on Tuesday night and was yet another indication that international football needs goal line technology.
Finland won 1-0 in Georgia in a World Cup qualifier but should have been awarded a 2-0 win as Teemu Pukki scored a perfectly good goal in the final ten minutes.
Referee Leontios Trattou failed to see that the ball crossed the line but picture evidence (above) and video (below) quickly showed that it clearly went in.
Luckily it did not affect the result but had Georgia gone up the other end and equalised…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...