Glorious match-winning free kick golazo! Shaun Maloney (Scotland) v Macedonia
- September 10, 2013
Yes, the match between Scotland and Macedonia may have been ultimately meaningless.
Despite that, you can’t deny the class of Shaun Maloney’s 88th minute match winning free kick.
The Wigan midfielder displayed tremendous technique to send the free kick into the top left hand corner, leaving the keeper with no chance.
By picking up all 3 points, Scotland lifted themselves off the bottom, leapfrogging both Wales and Macedonia.
Check out the brilliant free kick here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi