Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea sent off for throwing a stretcher on the pitch v Pandurii
- October 8, 2012
Whilst there is sympathy for Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea, the crazed reaction of the Romanian coach on Sunday was wholly unacceptable at any level of the Beautiful Game.
High-flying Pandurii claimed a 3-1 win at relegation-threatened Gloria Bistrita at the weekend, and the opening goal of the contest was hugely controversial.
As shown by slow motion replays, the ball exited the field of play before Pandurii striker Matulevicius retrieved possession and teed up Mihai Radut for the opener in the 40th minute.
Sadly the officials made a glaring error in awarding the Pandurii goal as legal, which in turn sparked a furious reaction from Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea on the touchline.
Unable to control his emotions after witnessing the horrible call, the 58-year-old Gloria boss expressed his anger by hurling a stretcher onto the pitch. Fortunately nobody was hit in the incident, however that outburst unsurprisingly earned the coach an instant red card.
Watch Nicolae Manea’s mental behaviour below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”242832″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...