- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea sent off for throwing a stretcher on the pitch v Pandurii
Whilst there is sympathy for Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea, the crazed reaction of the Romanian coach on Sunday was wholly unacceptable at any level of the Beautiful Game.
High-flying Pandurii claimed a 3-1 win at relegation-threatened Gloria Bistrita at the weekend, and the opening goal of the contest was hugely controversial.
As shown by slow motion replays, the ball exited the field of play before Pandurii striker Matulevicius retrieved possession and teed up Mihai Radut for the opener in the 40th minute.
Sadly the officials made a glaring error in awarding the Pandurii goal as legal, which in turn sparked a furious reaction from Gloria Bistrita manager Nicolae Manea on the touchline.
Unable to control his emotions after witnessing the horrible call, the 58-year-old Gloria boss expressed his anger by hurling a stretcher onto the pitch. Fortunately nobody was hit in the incident, however that outburst unsurprisingly earned the coach an instant red card.
Watch Nicolae Manea’s mental behaviour below.
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="242832"]
- Updated: October 8, 2012