Glazers will back Manchester United manager David Moyes, for now [Telegraph & Star]
Throughout David Moyes’ tumultuous beginning to life at the helm of Manchester United, criticism has been widespread among fans, but there’s been little to no talk of discontent at board level.
The narrative stemming from the top has been one of patience and time for Moyes; but the first grumblings are now beginning to appear.
Both The Telegraph and The Star go with this angle on Friday, intimating that the Glazers will be backing Moyes, but only to a point.
Mark Ogden of the Telegraph sums it up, saying that if New York investors continue to walk away, then the bottom line may be the bottom line.
With United’s share price plummeting on the NY Stock Exchange, Ogden argues that the Glazers’ patience will not be eternal, and that Moyes would be best advised sort out this crisis sooner rather than later.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho’s record after 14 Manchester United games is worse than David Moyes’October 24, 2016
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs: Marouane Fellaini was a ‘panic buy’October 22, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s performance improves after a change of football boots v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Man United’s Ashley Young once again trolls Eric Bailly’s shoes (Video)October 27, 2016
- Man United legend Patrice Evra dresses up as a panda to fight racism in awesome Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Man United have finally released their official squad photo – and there are notable omissions [Pictures]October 27, 2016