Glazers will back Manchester United manager David Moyes, for now [Telegraph & Star]
- January 24, 2014
Throughout David Moyes’ tumultuous beginning to life at the helm of Manchester United, criticism has been widespread among fans, but there’s been little to no talk of discontent at board level.
The narrative stemming from the top has been one of patience and time for Moyes; but the first grumblings are now beginning to appear.
Both The Telegraph and The Star go with this angle on Friday, intimating that the Glazers will be backing Moyes, but only to a point.
Mark Ogden of the Telegraph sums it up, saying that if New York investors continue to walk away, then the bottom line may be the bottom line.
With United’s share price plummeting on the NY Stock Exchange, Ogden argues that the Glazers’ patience will not be eternal, and that Moyes would be best advised sort out this crisis sooner rather than later.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...