Giving It Large! A Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo
Braga’s final league match of 2013 saw the Arsenalistas claim a 2-2 draw at Maritimo in the Portuguese top flight.
During the match a small group of visiting Braga fans got into trouble with local stewards as they tried to invade the pitch after their team clawed back a two goal deficit. One of the pitch invading fans, however, caught attention more than others.
A grandma, wearing a red tracksuit with a huge Braga flag draped around her neck, was spotted trying to get on the pitch at Maritimo, and moreover the cameras picked up footage of a young male steward pushing the 70-something lady off the grass at the Estádio dos Barreiros.
After being manhandled the grandma first got angry, however the senior Braga fan quickly saw the funny side of things as she was spotted bursting out laugghjing as she headed back to her seat.
Watch the wonderful Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo below.
- Torpedo: Braga B left-back Nurio Fortuna scores unstoppable long-range stunner (GIF)
- Quality assist: Ricardo Quaresma’s outside-of-the-boot cross for Eder. Italy 0 ...
- Braga scored a perfect goal v Rio Ave in which all 11 players touched the ball [Officia...
- Junya Tanaka scored a glorious 95th minute free-kick winner for Sporting Lisbon at Braga
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...