- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Giving It Large! A Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo
Braga’s final league match of 2013 saw the Arsenalistas claim a 2-2 draw at Maritimo in the Portuguese top flight.
During the match a small group of visiting Braga fans got into trouble with local stewards as they tried to invade the pitch after their team clawed back a two goal deficit. One of the pitch invading fans, however, caught attention more than others.
A grandma, wearing a red tracksuit with a huge Braga flag draped around her neck, was spotted trying to get on the pitch at Maritimo, and moreover the cameras picked up footage of a young male steward pushing the 70-something lady off the grass at the Estádio dos Barreiros.
After being manhandled the grandma first got angry, however the senior Braga fan quickly saw the funny side of things as she was spotted bursting out laugghjing as she headed back to her seat.
Watch the wonderful Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo below.
- Updated: December 24, 2013