Giving It Large! A Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo
- December 24, 2013
Braga’s final league match of 2013 saw the Arsenalistas claim a 2-2 draw at Maritimo in the Portuguese top flight.
During the match a small group of visiting Braga fans got into trouble with local stewards as they tried to invade the pitch after their team clawed back a two goal deficit. One of the pitch invading fans, however, caught attention more than others.
A grandma, wearing a red tracksuit with a huge Braga flag draped around her neck, was spotted trying to get on the pitch at Maritimo, and moreover the cameras picked up footage of a young male steward pushing the 70-something lady off the grass at the Estádio dos Barreiros.
After being manhandled the grandma first got angry, however the senior Braga fan quickly saw the funny side of things as she was spotted bursting out laugghjing as she headed back to her seat.
Watch the wonderful Braga supporting grandma burst out laughing after she invaded the pitch at Maritimo below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...