- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
- Ex-Real Madrid man Royston Drenthe pulled off a SICK piece of skill for Sheffield Wednesday [Video]
- Lorient want to take Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo on loan [L'Equipe]
Give it up Jack! Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere argues with Kevin Pietersen on Twitter regarding nationality
Arsenal’s midfielder Jack Wilshere has been all over the news in recent days.
First, he was photographed smoking a cigarette and then he spoke out on the Adnan Januzaj debate regarding his nationality.
Wilshere controversially said “The only people who should play for England are English people. If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English”.
This has sparked some controversy, with some of England’s most successful sportsman being born abroad.
Born in South Africa, star England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has weighed into the debate tweeting Jack Wilshere, asking the 21 year old Arsenal player to explain his comments.
Wilshere didn’t come up with a brilliant response, defending himself by claiming he was only speaking about football.
- Updated: October 9, 2013