Give it up Jack! Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere argues with Kevin Pietersen on Twitter regarding nationality
- October 9, 2013
Arsenal’s midfielder Jack Wilshere has been all over the news in recent days.
First, he was photographed smoking a cigarette and then he spoke out on the Adnan Januzaj debate regarding his nationality.
Wilshere controversially said “The only people who should play for England are English people. If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English”.
This has sparked some controversy, with some of England’s most successful sportsman being born abroad.
Born in South Africa, star England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has weighed into the debate tweeting Jack Wilshere, asking the 21 year old Arsenal player to explain his comments.
Wilshere didn’t come up with a brilliant response, defending himself by claiming he was only speaking about football.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...