Give it up Jack! Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere argues with Kevin Pietersen on Twitter regarding nationality
- October 9, 2013
Arsenal’s midfielder Jack Wilshere has been all over the news in recent days.
First, he was photographed smoking a cigarette and then he spoke out on the Adnan Januzaj debate regarding his nationality.
Wilshere controversially said “The only people who should play for England are English people. If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English”.
This has sparked some controversy, with some of England’s most successful sportsman being born abroad.
Born in South Africa, star England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has weighed into the debate tweeting Jack Wilshere, asking the 21 year old Arsenal player to explain his comments.
Wilshere didn’t come up with a brilliant response, defending himself by claiming he was only speaking about football.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]