Give it up Jack! Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere argues with Kevin Pietersen on Twitter regarding nationality
Arsenal’s midfielder Jack Wilshere has been all over the news in recent days.
First, he was photographed smoking a cigarette and then he spoke out on the Adnan Januzaj debate regarding his nationality.
Wilshere controversially said “The only people who should play for England are English people. If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English”.
This has sparked some controversy, with some of England’s most successful sportsman being born abroad.
Born in South Africa, star England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has weighed into the debate tweeting Jack Wilshere, asking the 21 year old Arsenal player to explain his comments.
Wilshere didn’t come up with a brilliant response, defending himself by claiming he was only speaking about football.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Danny Welbeck trolled Jack Wilshere after Arsenal scored v Bournemouth (Video)November 27, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirms new contract offer for Bournemouth’s Jack WilshereNovember 25, 2016