Giovanni Simeone (Diego’s son) scores for River Plate v Olimpo
- November 18, 2013
Whilst Diego Simeone is making a name for himself in management with major success at Atletico Madrid, his son Giovanni is emerging as a key player for River Plate.
The 18-year-old, who is more of an attacking midfielder than his father, started River Plate’s game against Olimpo on Sunday night and scored the opener after 9 minutes.
Unfortunately for River Plate, they would go on to lose the match 3-1 at the Monumental.
- Lucho Gonzalez scored a stunning volley for River Plate v Estudiantes (Video)
- River Plate beat Tigres 3-0 to win the Copa Libertadores (Official highlights)
- Rodrigo Mora (River Plate) stunning lob golazo in Copa Libertadores semi final [Officia...
- Rosario Central midfielder Jonas Aguirre scores amazing lob versus River Plate [GIF]
- River Plate stun Cruzeiro 3-0 to reach Copa Libertadores semi-finals [Official Highlights]
- The Superclasico between Boca Juniors & River Plate’s ladies teams was an am...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...