- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
Giovanni Simeone (Diego’s son) scores for River Plate v Olimpo
Whilst Diego Simeone is making a name for himself in management with major success at Atletico Madrid, his son Giovanni is emerging as a key player for River Plate.
The 18-year-old, who is more of an attacking midfielder than his father, started River Plate’s game against Olimpo on Sunday night and scored the opener after 9 minutes.
Unfortunately for River Plate, they would go on to lose the match 3-1 at the Monumental.
- Updated: November 18, 2013