Giovanni Simeone (Diego’s son) scores for River Plate v Olimpo
- November 18, 2013
Whilst Diego Simeone is making a name for himself in management with major success at Atletico Madrid, his son Giovanni is emerging as a key player for River Plate.
The 18-year-old, who is more of an attacking midfielder than his father, started River Plate’s game against Olimpo on Sunday night and scored the opener after 9 minutes.
Unfortunately for River Plate, they would go on to lose the match 3-1 at the Monumental.
- Rodrigo Mora (River Plate) stunning lob golazo in Copa Libertadores semi final [Officia...
- Rosario Central midfielder Jonas Aguirre scores amazing lob versus River Plate [GIF]
- River Plate stun Cruzeiro 3-0 to reach Copa Libertadores semi-finals [Official Highlights]
- The Superclasico between Boca Juniors & River Plate’s ladies teams was an am...
- Ice cold River Plate defender Emanuel Mammana loses opponent with classy skill [Video]
- Cruzeiro win 1-0 at River Plate in first leg of Copa Libertadores quarter-final [Highli...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi