- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Gillingham v Wolverhampton Wanderers: Watch a Live Stream of the League 1 match
2nd placed Wolves travel to 17th placed Gillingham on Friday.
Gillingham v Wolverhampton kicks off at 7.45pm UK time on 3.1.14.
Bet365 are showing Gillingham v Wolverhampton live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Gillingham v Wolverhampton is available to everyone, except for those in the UK, Ireland and China.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Gillingham are currently sitting in 17th in the table and are only a few points off the relegation zone.
The Gills have only collected 5 points out of their last 5 matches and will be hoping to stop the rot v Wolves. Gillingham will hope the their ‘beast’ striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, who has scored 5 goals in 14 matches, will be able to find the target.
Gills manager Peter Taylor will be without Danny Hollands, Amine Linganzi, Danny Kedwell and Myles Weston, however Chris Whelpdale could be called upon after his return v Walsall.
Wolves have drawn their last two matches over the festive period and this match will be their 4th game in 9 days.
Manager Kenny Jackett will hope that his squad has enough depth against struggling Gillingham. But knows that 3 points could see the black country outfit go level with league leaders Brentford.
Wolves’ squad is already down to it’s bare bones with goalkeeper Carl Ikeme joining Richard Stearman, Jack Price, James Henry, Matt Doherty and Liam McAlinden on the sidelines.
- Updated: January 2, 2014