- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
GIF. What did Jose Mourinho say to Sir Alex Ferguson after Nani sending off?
The sending off of Nani, 11 minutes into the second half of Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Real Madrid will go down as the deciding moment of 180 minutes.
Sir Alex Ferguson immediately ran out to the technical area to speak with the officials and Manchester United were incensed with the decision.
In the midst of it all, Jose Mourinho walked up to Sir Alex, cupped his hand over his mouth and whispered something to his great mate.
Ferguson replied with a short answer and a shrug of the shoulders.
What did the two great managers of the modern game say to each other at this crucial time?!
Leave your thoughts below.
- Updated: March 5, 2013