GIF. What did Jose Mourinho say to Sir Alex Ferguson after Nani sending off?
- March 5, 2013
The sending off of Nani, 11 minutes into the second half of Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Real Madrid will go down as the deciding moment of 180 minutes.
Sir Alex Ferguson immediately ran out to the technical area to speak with the officials and Manchester United were incensed with the decision.
In the midst of it all, Jose Mourinho walked up to Sir Alex, cupped his hand over his mouth and whispered something to his great mate.
Ferguson replied with a short answer and a shrug of the shoulders.
What did the two great managers of the modern game say to each other at this crucial time?!
Leave your thoughts below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi