GIF. What did Jose Mourinho say to Sir Alex Ferguson after Nani sending off?
- March 5, 2013
The sending off of Nani, 11 minutes into the second half of Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Real Madrid will go down as the deciding moment of 180 minutes.
Sir Alex Ferguson immediately ran out to the technical area to speak with the officials and Manchester United were incensed with the decision.
In the midst of it all, Jose Mourinho walked up to Sir Alex, cupped his hand over his mouth and whispered something to his great mate.
Ferguson replied with a short answer and a shrug of the shoulders.
What did the two great managers of the modern game say to each other at this crucial time?!
Leave your thoughts below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...