GIF. What did Jose Mourinho say to Sir Alex Ferguson after Nani sending off?
- March 5, 2013
The sending off of Nani, 11 minutes into the second half of Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Real Madrid will go down as the deciding moment of 180 minutes.
Sir Alex Ferguson immediately ran out to the technical area to speak with the officials and Manchester United were incensed with the decision.
In the midst of it all, Jose Mourinho walked up to Sir Alex, cupped his hand over his mouth and whispered something to his great mate.
Ferguson replied with a short answer and a shrug of the shoulders.
What did the two great managers of the modern game say to each other at this crucial time?!
Leave your thoughts below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...