- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
GIF. What did Jose Mourinho say to Sir Alex Ferguson after Nani sending off?
The sending off of Nani, 11 minutes into the second half of Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Real Madrid will go down as the deciding moment of 180 minutes.
Sir Alex Ferguson immediately ran out to the technical area to speak with the officials and Manchester United were incensed with the decision.
In the midst of it all, Jose Mourinho walked up to Sir Alex, cupped his hand over his mouth and whispered something to his great mate.
Ferguson replied with a short answer and a shrug of the shoulders.
What did the two great managers of the modern game say to each other at this crucial time?!
Leave your thoughts below.
- Updated: March 5, 2013