GIF & Tweets: Stewart Downing demands attention ending his Liverpool EPL drought v Fulham
- December 22, 2012
BREAKING: The FA are set to test Stewart Downing for performance-enhancing drugs, as he manages a Premier League assist.
— BBC Sporf (@BBCSporf) December 22, 2012
Even more astounding than Messi’s tally… Stewart Downing has scored.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) December 22, 2012
Stewart Downing goal + assist nuff said twitter.com/FootyMemes/sta…
— Footy Memes (@FootyMemes) December 22, 2012
Stewart Downing isn’t allowed to score and assist in the same game. What’s going on!?
— FourFourTom (@FourFourTom) December 22, 2012
In his 45th Premier League match for Liverpool, £20m Stewart Downing finally provides his first assist.
— Jonathan Stevenson (@Stevo_football) December 22, 2012
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...