Gif & Tweets: Lionel Messi’s gets injured v Benfica, can he still beat Gerd Muller’s all-time calendar scoring record?
- December 5, 2012
Müller beware… Messi has suffered a knee contusion (bruised knee). General recovery time is a week #fcblive
— MessiStats (@MessiStats) December 5, 2012
Tw FC Barcelona: “Messi has a bruise on the outside of his left knee. He’ll undergo further tests to determine exact extent of the injury.”
— barcastuff (@barcastuff) December 5, 2012
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi