Gif & Tweets: Lionel Messi’s gets injured v Benfica, can he still beat Gerd Muller’s all-time calendar scoring record?
- December 5, 2012
Müller beware… Messi has suffered a knee contusion (bruised knee). General recovery time is a week #fcblive
— MessiStats (@MessiStats) December 5, 2012
Tw FC Barcelona: “Messi has a bruise on the outside of his left knee. He’ll undergo further tests to determine exact extent of the injury.”
— barcastuff (@barcastuff) December 5, 2012
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...