- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
GIF: Nigel de Jong (Holland & Manchester City) fouls a child who outpaces him in a friendly match
As part of their Euro 2012 preparations, the Dutch national team opened the Orange Cruyff Court in the sleepy Polish town of Bronowice on Tuesday.
The Krakow Court was funded “out of the players’ own pockets,” according to the Dutch press statement, as the Oranje squad “wished to leave a tangible legacy to the local community and offer children a safe spot close to home where they can play football.”
The highlight of the event was a football match involving local kids and members of the Dutch national side, and the standout moment was a comedy foul by Nigel de Jong against a small, speedy youngster.
- Updated: June 6, 2012