- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
GIF: Ian Black gets laid out by a kung-fu assault (Rangers) v Stirling Albion
Last weekend was a shocker for Newco Rangers as the former Scottish powerhouse slumped to a demoralising 1-0 defeat away at rock-bottom Stirling Albion.
Rangers boss Ally McCoist now finds himself under a huge amount of pressure, as the eyebrow-raising loss was the fourth away match in succession that Rangers have failed to secure a win in Division Three.
Moreover, Stirling Albion won the match – now considered to be the finest victory in the club’s 67-year history – whilst their manager Greig McDonald wasn’t even at the game. Instead he missed the occasion to get married!
The only goal of the match was scored by self-confessed Celtic fan Brian Allison, who stabbed home a corner in the ninth minute, however away from the goal one image from the contest has been flagged up to mock the level of skill on show in the lowly Scottish third tier.
During the first half Rangers midfielder Ian Black was spotted being on the receiving end of a poorly-timed, kung-fu kick from a Stirling Albion player. The victim had the sole of a boot buried into his chest of in a truly horrible incident which has now been captured in a GIF to be repeated over and over again.
Watch Ian Black getting laid out by a kung-fu assault below.
(Source: Reddit Soccer)
- Updated: October 10, 2012