GIF: Brendan Rodgers shows off his idea of possession football in final seconds of Udinese 0 – Liverpool 1
- December 6, 2012
Thursday night in Italy was undoubtedly a triumph for Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool as the Merseyside giants travelled to Udinese and pulled off a fine 1-0 win.
Jordan Henderson’s goal in the first half was the difference and Liverpool enjoyed a commanding 68% possession with only a late Antonio Di Natale chance coming close to ruining the trip.
Rodgers though was a bit nervous about his young Liverpool side late on and had a funny moment where he refused to hand back the ball on the touchline.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi