Get the excuses in early! England boss Roy Hodgson says World Cup will be difficult for European teams
- February 18, 2014
Roy Hodgson underwent an official tour of England’s first host city at the 2014 World Cup on Monday.
The England manager grabbed a first look at Arena Amazonia in Manaus where The Three Lions will face Italy in their first match of World Cup 2014.
Like many an English England manager, Hodgson does not look overly comfortable in hot climates and he was sweating as he admitted it would be difficult for any European team in Brazil this summer.
In a supplementary video, Hodgson contended that “England will be well prepared.”
And, in the second video below, the FATV channel followed the England boss around Manaus.
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...