Get the excuses in early! England boss Roy Hodgson says World Cup will be difficult for European teams
- February 18, 2014
Roy Hodgson underwent an official tour of England’s first host city at the 2014 World Cup on Monday.
The England manager grabbed a first look at Arena Amazonia in Manaus where The Three Lions will face Italy in their first match of World Cup 2014.
Like many an English England manager, Hodgson does not look overly comfortable in hot climates and he was sweating as he admitted it would be difficult for any European team in Brazil this summer.
In a supplementary video, Hodgson contended that “England will be well prepared.”
And, in the second video below, the FATV channel followed the England boss around Manaus.
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi