Gervinho hopes that Napoli beat Arsenal after he leads Roma to the top of Serie A
- September 30, 2013
Buoyed after a man of the match performance on Sunday night, former Arsenal man Gervinho stuck it to his former employers.
Gervinho, who left the Emirates in the summer whilst slamming Gunners boss Arsene Wenger for apparently giving him “no confidence” in North London, starred for Roma in a 5-0 win over Bologna with two goals for the Giallorossi.
Gervinho scored Roma’s second and fourth goals to help complete the club’s six win in six matches, but following the match the Ivorian international had some choice words for his former employers.
I wish good luck to Napoli against Arsenal, I hope Italians progress in the Champions League.
Watch both of Gervinho’s goals against Bologna below.
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...