Germany FA Facebook page publish news of Marco Reus partial ligament tear [Screenshot]
Germany star Marco Reus came off injured in Germany’s 6-1 friendly win over Armenia tonight.
The Borussia Dortmund winger looks set to miss the Brazil World Cup. A big blow for him and the entire national team.
Late on Friday night/early Saturday morning, Germany updated their Facebook page with news of Marco Reus’s injury.
‘There is unfortunately no good news’ but there is no news yet on the length of time Reus will have to spend on the sidelines.
The Facebook post can be seen here:
Watch Live Stream
- Goal Kings: Borussia Dortmund set impressive Champions League Group Stage recordDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Marco Reus scores on his Dortmund return to make it 5-2 in 33rd minute (Video)November 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger will target Dortmund star if Alexis doesn’t sign new deal [Mirror]November 19, 2016
- Marco Reus could make long-awaited injury return against Bayern MunichNovember 10, 2016
- Good guy Mustafi: Arsenal defender explains his tribute to Marco Reus at 2014 World CupOctober 7, 2016