Germany FA Facebook page publish news of Marco Reus partial ligament tear [Screenshot]
- June 7, 2014
Germany star Marco Reus came off injured in Germany’s 6-1 friendly win over Armenia tonight.
The Borussia Dortmund winger looks set to miss the Brazil World Cup. A big blow for him and the entire national team.
Late on Friday night/early Saturday morning, Germany updated their Facebook page with news of Marco Reus’s injury.
‘There is unfortunately no good news’ but there is no news yet on the length of time Reus will have to spend on the sidelines.
The Facebook post can be seen here:
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi