Germany FA Facebook page publish news of Marco Reus partial ligament tear [Screenshot]
Germany star Marco Reus came off injured in Germany’s 6-1 friendly win over Armenia tonight.
The Borussia Dortmund winger looks set to miss the Brazil World Cup. A big blow for him and the entire national team.
Late on Friday night/early Saturday morning, Germany updated their Facebook page with news of Marco Reus’s injury.
‘There is unfortunately no good news’ but there is no news yet on the length of time Reus will have to spend on the sidelines.
The Facebook post can be seen here:
- Borrussia Dortmund won the internet wishing Jurgen Klopp well at Liverpool
- Borussia Dortmund captain Mats Hummels believes Jurgen Klopp will succeed at Liverpool ...
- Ilkay Gundogan thinks Jurgen Klopp would be great for Liverpool (Video)
- Another record: Robert Lewandowski scores 9 goals in 3 games following 5-1 win v Dortmu...
- Roy Keane makes a menacing phone call to Thomas Muller in funny Taken parody (Video)
- Eamon Dunphy accuses Germany of being ‘arrogant’ after Ireland defeat (Video)
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Side-by-side comparison: Messi v Mexico & Gotze v Argentina (videos)
- Man United fans laugh at pathetic news reports linking them with Borussia Dortmund̵...
- Man United aim to sign Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus in exchange for Adnan Januz...
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus to miss Germany qualifiers with broken toe [Tweets]
- Man United turned down chance to sign Dortmund’s Marco Reus for £60 million (ESPN)