Germany’s Bastian Schweinsteiger & Lukas Podolski celebrated Brazil beating Chile [Pictures]
Germany’s Bastian Schweinsteiger and Lukas Podolski took time out to sit watch the Brazil-Chile match on Saturday at their hotel in Bahia, and the pair celebrated with the local staff when they won the penalty shootout.
Schweinsteiger was holding a Brazilian flag while shouting ‘no goal’ at the TV, while Podolski repeatedly embraced an enthusiastic worker who burst out in hugs when Chile missed their spot-kicks.
Germany’s next match is against Algeria in Porto Alegre on Mondy night.
See pictures of the Mannschaft players enjoying Brazil’s victory below, while the video can be seen here.
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski misses open goal from a yard out for Galatasaray (Video)
- ‘I Like’ : Lukas Podoslski looks forward to Galatasaray’s trip to Kazakhstan wi...
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored on his Galatasaray league debut (Video)
- Ex Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored first Galatasaray goal & slapped an opponent (Videos)