Germany & Arsenal’s Podolski posts celebration pic with Neuer & Müller after France; Mesut Özil posts personal Selfie
- July 4, 2014
The Germany dressing room was a suprisingly quiet and chilled place after their World Cup quarter-final win over France.
There was a strange, anti-climactic feeling to the game, with France failing to really test Germany, and it seemed as though the Germans were pretty comfortable despite the narrow 1-0 win on the scoreboard.
There was no fanfare or euphoria, just quiet contentedness – after all, this is Germany’s 4th consecutive semi-final qualification (2008,2010, 2012, 2014), so it’s understandable there wasn’t a lot to sing or dance about – they’re in it to win it this time.
Unused sub Lukas Podolski got the party going somewhat with a picture with Manuel Neueur and Thomas Muller, while Mesut Ozil took a private Selfie in his dressing room spot to celebrate the win, after another quiet and insipid performance from the Arsenal man.
Out of the dressing room and changed for the coach trip, Ozil took a group pic with a few teammates, Khedira among them.
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) July 4, 2014
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- Galatasaray reach agreement with Arsenal over £1.4m transfer for Lukas Podolski [Aksam]
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski tells Playboy that three German clubs want to sign his 7...
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski scores a cracker for Inter Milan v Udinese [videos]
- Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski (Germany) bags his first goal of 2015 v Australia [GIF ...
- Reus & Podolski score but Germany only manage to draw 2-2 with Australia [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi