Germany manager Jogi Low picked his nose seconds before shaking Cristiano Ronaldo’s hand [Vine]
What is it with Germany manager Jogi Low and picking his nose?!
Back in 2012 Low, one of the sharpest dressed and smoothest managers around, drew worldwide attention when he picked his nose and ate his bogies during a match with Portugal.
That incident was in fact the second time Low had fallen foul of the social faux pas, as he originally was outed as a nose picker during the 2010 World Cup match against Spain.
Now a fresh nose-picking affair has broken loose involving the Mannschaft manager and Cristiano Ronaldo as Jogi Low was spotted picked his schnoz seconds before he wiped the contents of his nostrils onto the hand of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Watch the nasty footage below.
- Cristiano Ronaldo promises to run more in clear-the-air talks with Rafa Benitez [Mail]
- Cristiano Ronaldo gets a brand new wife & kids in a new Portuguese advert (Video)
- Real Madrid legend attacks Barca’s Dani Alves on TV for his Cristiano Ronaldo comments (Video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson is on a mission to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man United [Marca]
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- Germany boss Joachim Löw was literally filing his nails during 7-0 win v Gibraltar [GIF]
- Joachim Low: Philipp Lahm deserves Player of the Decade award from FIFA
- Germany manager Joachim Löw wins FIFA World Coach of the Year award at Ballon d’Or ceremony...
- The greatest positioning of the score graphic ever! Featuring Germany coach Joachim Löw [Picture]