Germany manager Jogi Low picked his nose seconds before shaking Cristiano Ronaldo’s hand [Vine]
- June 16, 2014
What is it with Germany manager Jogi Low and picking his nose?!
Back in 2012 Low, one of the sharpest dressed and smoothest managers around, drew worldwide attention when he picked his nose and ate his bogies during a match with Portugal.
That incident was in fact the second time Low had fallen foul of the social faux pas, as he originally was outed as a nose picker during the 2010 World Cup match against Spain.
Now a fresh nose-picking affair has broken loose involving the Mannschaft manager and Cristiano Ronaldo as Jogi Low was spotted picked his schnoz seconds before he wiped the contents of his nostrils onto the hand of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Watch the nasty footage below.
- Besiktas striker Mario Gomez gives fantastic response on Messi v Ronaldo debate (Video)
- Santos starlet Gabigol shows he might fancy Real Madrid move with Cristiano Ronaldo com...
- Amazing: Cristiano Ronaldo’s unbelievably cool piece of skill in Real Madrid trai...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi