Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
- July 13, 2014
If FIFA 14’s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi