Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
If FIFA 14’s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
- Ecuador stun Argentina with 2-0 win at Estadio Monumental (Official highlights)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...
- Argentina v Ecuador: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Roy Keane makes a menacing phone call to Thomas Muller in funny Taken parody (Video)
- Eamon Dunphy accuses Germany of being ‘arrogant’ after Ireland defeat (Video)
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Side-by-side comparison: Messi v Mexico & Gotze v Argentina (videos)