- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
If FIFA 14′s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
- Updated: July 13, 2014