Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
If FIFA 14’s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
Watch Live Stream
- The Argentinian press continue to hammer Leo Messi, ask questions about his injury (Video)September 8, 2016
- Barcelona legend Leo Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blondeSeptember 4, 2016
- Venezuela v Argentina: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-06September 3, 2016
- Lionel Messi insists that he wasn’t deceiving anyone with his Argentina retirement (Video)September 3, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016