Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
- July 13, 2014
If FIFA 14’s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...