Germany beat Argentina 3-1 in World Cup Final with Thomas Müller double in FIFA 14 Simulation [Video]
If FIFA 14’s simulation of the World Cup final were to play out in the real deal in the Maracana tonight, the neutral football fan will have gotten a pretty good deal.
The EA Sports console game played out an automatic simulation of tonight’s World Cup final between Germany and Argentina, and the result has gone the way of most peoples’ favourites, with Germany running out 3-1 winners after extra-time.
Thomas Muller opens the scoring for Germany, before Lionel Messi equalizes late on to force the game into extra-time.
Toni Kross puts the Germans in front, and Muller gets his brace to seal the game and give Germany the win.
Golazos every single one!
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016
- Leo Messi’s goal scoring numbers continue to defy belief: All the best statsOctober 22, 2016
- Leo Messi reacted angrily to the Valencia fans after late penalty winner (video)October 22, 2016