- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
German national team travel to Wembley on the tube [Pictures]
With the inordinate amount of money circulating in football, it’s not often you see one of the best sides in the world taking public transport.
Today in London, many passengers going through the humdrum of life in the Capital were surprised by the appearance of the German national team.
Due to play England on Tuesday night, Joachim Loew bemusingly took his team to their Wembley training session on the tube.
Below are some pictures tweeted by passengers:
- Updated: November 18, 2013