Airport Ambush: 100s of fans chant for more ‘cojones’ from Real Madrid’s stars
- April 26, 2013
Real Madrid’s return trip back to Spain this week wasn’t entirely pleasant.
After their 4-1 drumming at the hands of Borussia Dortmund, hundreds of Madridistas waited for their players at Münster Airport in Germany in order to hackle their stars for their collective, miserable performance.
Chanting “Menos millones, más cojones” (less millions, more cojones), the fans made their unhappiness abundantly clear as the footballers received an earful of abuse as they heading through security before boarding their plane home.
Watch footage of Real Madrid’s fans turning on their players below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...