Airport Ambush: 100s of fans chant for more ‘cojones’ from Real Madrid’s stars
- April 26, 2013
Real Madrid’s return trip back to Spain this week wasn’t entirely pleasant.
After their 4-1 drumming at the hands of Borussia Dortmund, hundreds of Madridistas waited for their players at Münster Airport in Germany in order to hackle their stars for their collective, miserable performance.
Chanting “Menos millones, más cojones” (less millions, more cojones), the fans made their unhappiness abundantly clear as the footballers received an earful of abuse as they heading through security before boarding their plane home.
Watch footage of Real Madrid’s fans turning on their players below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...