- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Gedion Zelalem desperately stretches to get into Thierry Henry’s Arsenal group selfie, succeeds
Fair play to Zelalem. Lad tried his best to get in the selfie and ultimately got it done. pic.twitter.com/O14DLKQEH5
— Läurënt (@YvesStBossy) July 25, 2014
There’s plenty of male banter happening on the Arsenal US tour: basketball free throw competitions, hanging out on Times Square, and of course group selfies.
Thierry Henry went for a pretty ambitious effort – a 7-man selfie, all lined up as they were sitting next to each other.
Wilshere, Rosicky, Ramsey, Gibbs, and Jenkinson all leaned in to get into the shot, which meant poor Gedion Zelalem had to make a valiant effort to get into the picture.
Zelalem stretched onto his tippy toes and leaned forward, and, credit to him, he got in!
- Updated: July 25, 2014