Gatorade focus on David Luiz’s famous hair, ft. Spurs’ Paulhino, player’s mother, & Fernando Duarte [Video]
- June 5, 2014
David Luiz has quite possibly the most famous barnet in football.
The now-former Chelsea player, and soon-to-be PSG one wears a zany curly afro, which has made him a cult idol around the world, and the butt of plenty of jokes within the Brazil dressing room.
Gatorade have produced the below funny clip, in which they focus in on the Sideshow Bob hairstyle, with journalist Fernando Duarte, Carlos Alberto Parreria, the player’s mother, and Selecao teammates giving their opinions on it.
Paulinho and Julio Cesar are pretty cruel about it, making no bones about ribbing Luiz for his ridiculous hair!
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi