Gaspar Iñíguez (Argentinos Juniors) broke three teeth with a crazy head-first tackle against Boca Juniors
- September 23, 2013
What a nutjob!
The lowest, bravest and most painful header of the weekend occurred in the Argentinean first division match between Argentinos Juniors and Boca Juniors.
With two minutes to go in the goalless encounter, midfielder Gaspar Iñíguez made the mental choice to intercept the ball before Boca’s Cristian Erbes by launching himself in a head-first, torpedo-like motion.
Although Iñíguez got to the ball first, seconds later Erbes’ foot connected with his face.
Iñíguez broke three teeth for his bravery, however the moment was ruined by the referee who incredibly booked Iñíguez for his challenge.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi