- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
Gaspar Iñíguez (Argentinos Juniors) broke three teeth with a crazy head-first tackle against Boca Juniors
What a nutjob!
The lowest, bravest and most painful header of the weekend occurred in the Argentinean first division match between Argentinos Juniors and Boca Juniors.
With two minutes to go in the goalless encounter, midfielder Gaspar Iñíguez made the mental choice to intercept the ball before Boca’s Cristian Erbes by launching himself in a head-first, torpedo-like motion.
Although Iñíguez got to the ball first, seconds later Erbes’ foot connected with his face.
Iñíguez broke three teeth for his bravery, however the moment was ruined by the referee who incredibly booked Iñíguez for his challenge.
- Updated: September 23, 2013