- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
Gaspar Iñíguez (Argentinos Juniors) broke three teeth with a crazy head-first tackle against Boca Juniors
What a nutjob!
The lowest, bravest and most painful header of the weekend occurred in the Argentinean first division match between Argentinos Juniors and Boca Juniors.
With two minutes to go in the goalless encounter, midfielder Gaspar Iñíguez made the mental choice to intercept the ball before Boca’s Cristian Erbes by launching himself in a head-first, torpedo-like motion.
Although Iñíguez got to the ball first, seconds later Erbes’ foot connected with his face.
Iñíguez broke three teeth for his bravery, however the moment was ruined by the referee who incredibly booked Iñíguez for his challenge.
- Updated: September 23, 2013