Gaspar Iñíguez (Argentinos Juniors) broke three teeth with a crazy head-first tackle against Boca Juniors
- September 23, 2013
What a nutjob!
The lowest, bravest and most painful header of the weekend occurred in the Argentinean first division match between Argentinos Juniors and Boca Juniors.
With two minutes to go in the goalless encounter, midfielder Gaspar Iñíguez made the mental choice to intercept the ball before Boca’s Cristian Erbes by launching himself in a head-first, torpedo-like motion.
Although Iñíguez got to the ball first, seconds later Erbes’ foot connected with his face.
Iñíguez broke three teeth for his bravery, however the moment was ruined by the referee who incredibly booked Iñíguez for his challenge.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...