Gaspar Iñíguez (Argentinos Juniors) broke three teeth with a crazy head-first tackle against Boca Juniors
- September 23, 2013
What a nutjob!
The lowest, bravest and most painful header of the weekend occurred in the Argentinean first division match between Argentinos Juniors and Boca Juniors.
With two minutes to go in the goalless encounter, midfielder Gaspar Iñíguez made the mental choice to intercept the ball before Boca’s Cristian Erbes by launching himself in a head-first, torpedo-like motion.
Although Iñíguez got to the ball first, seconds later Erbes’ foot connected with his face.
Iñíguez broke three teeth for his bravery, however the moment was ruined by the referee who incredibly booked Iñíguez for his challenge.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...