- Arsenal competing with Man United and Chelsea to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane [Star]
- Flashback Friday! Caller can’t understand why (Finnish) goalkeeper Antti Niemi hasn’t been called up for Scotland
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
- Falcao squeezes Marouane Fellaini’s afro as Juan Mata posts that United’s Spanish-speaking contingent are ready for Hull
- Arsenal on verge of signing 15-year-old Real Madrid starlet Gorka Zabarte Moreno [Marca]
Gary Neville throws ice bucket over Paul Scholes, who nominates Darren Fletcher [Video]
There was a bit of tunnel banter after tonight’s benefit match between Salford City and the Class of ’92.
Paul Scholes was challenged to take an ice bucket over the head, all for a good cause – the James McArthur Brain Tumor Foundation.
Gary Neville did the honours, dunking the bucket over Scholesey’s head, who really didn’t enjoy that!
Darren Fletcher, you’ve been nominated.
- Updated: August 7, 2014