- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Video surfaces. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
- Great Acca! Back Atletico Madrid, Ajax & Juventus all to win on Thursday at 7/5!!!!
- Ciro Immobile ended his Bundesliga drought with a stunner for Dortmund v Wolfsburg [Official Video]
Gary Neville produces another analytical master class on QPR 0 – Manchester United 2
Once again, Gary Neville was excellent on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football pre-game show ahead of West Ham’s home defeat to Tottenham.
G Nev answered a host of questions (see links at the bottom of this post) and looked back on a great weekend of action, featuring a fair few stunning goals.
As ever, when it comes to Manchester United, Neville came into his own and his analysis of the 2-0 victory over QPR was simply sensational.
It wasn’t hard to dissect the first goal as Neville revelled in the technique shown by Manchester United Rafael and used the opportunity to slow the footage down to show us just how the Brazilian hit the ball perfectly.
The second Manchester United goal, scored by Ryan Giggs, was analysed to a tee by Gary Neville and it would be a surprise if many people watching the video below had already seen his two key points.
Neville’s analysis won’t make good watching for QPR boss Harry Redknapp or fans of Rangers hoping they can stay up as he brutally points the finger at Jose Bosingwa and Stephane M’Bia.
The likes of Clint Hill and Christopher Samba are also painted in a poor light but no one comes in for as much stick as M’Bia with Neville absolutely withering in his assessment.
Related links from last night’s Monday Night Football:
- Updated: February 26, 2013