Gary Neville produces another analytical master class on QPR 0 – Manchester United 2
- February 26, 2013
Once again, Gary Neville was excellent on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football pre-game show ahead of West Ham’s home defeat to Tottenham.
G Nev answered a host of questions (see links at the bottom of this post) and looked back on a great weekend of action, featuring a fair few stunning goals.
As ever, when it comes to Manchester United, Neville came into his own and his analysis of the 2-0 victory over QPR was simply sensational.
It wasn’t hard to dissect the first goal as Neville revelled in the technique shown by Manchester United Rafael and used the opportunity to slow the footage down to show us just how the Brazilian hit the ball perfectly.
The second Manchester United goal, scored by Ryan Giggs, was analysed to a tee by Gary Neville and it would be a surprise if many people watching the video below had already seen his two key points.
Neville’s analysis won’t make good watching for QPR boss Harry Redknapp or fans of Rangers hoping they can stay up as he brutally points the finger at Jose Bosingwa and Stephane M’Bia.
The likes of Clint Hill and Christopher Samba are also painted in a poor light but no one comes in for as much stick as M’Bia with Neville absolutely withering in his assessment.
Related links from last night’s Monday Night Football:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...