Gary Neville post match thoughts on Liverpool 0 – Chelsea 2: Liverpool ‘lacked experience’ [Video]
- April 27, 2014
Liverpool’s title blows took a huge blow on Sunday, beaten 2-0 at home by Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.
Well respected Sky pundit Gary Neville gave his views on the title-decider, discussing Steven Gerrard’s horrible mistake.
Neville criticised Liverpool’s desperation towards the end, citing a lack of experience as the reason.
Watch the footage below.
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi