Gary Neville post match thoughts on Liverpool 0 – Chelsea 2: Liverpool ‘lacked experience’ [Video]
Liverpool’s title blows took a huge blow on Sunday, beaten 2-0 at home by Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.
Well respected Sky pundit Gary Neville gave his views on the title-decider, discussing Steven Gerrard’s horrible mistake.
Neville criticised Liverpool’s desperation towards the end, citing a lack of experience as the reason.
Watch the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea fans react angrily on Twitter to club’s announcement of goalkeeper EduardoAugust 25, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Supposedly a target for Arsenal & Chelsea, James Rodriguez is buying a house in Turin [EFE]August 25, 2016
- Gary Neville opens up about his shocking spell at Valencia on MNF (Video)August 16, 2016
- Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher understand Arsenal fans’ frustration (Video)August 16, 2016
- Gary Neville: Man United will win the Premier League, not Liverpool (Video)August 10, 2016
- Gary Neville misses horrendous penalty on Sky Return (Video)August 8, 2016
- Burton 0 – Liverpool 5 (Official highlights video)August 25, 2016
- Updates on Emre Can & Divock Origi’s availability for Spurs v Liverpool (Video)August 25, 2016
- Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge is ‘unhappy’ [Times]August 25, 2016
- All of Jordan Henderson’s mistakes for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 24, 2016