Gary Neville post match thoughts on Liverpool 0 – Chelsea 2: Liverpool ‘lacked experience’ [Video]
- April 27, 2014
Liverpool’s title blows took a huge blow on Sunday, beaten 2-0 at home by Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.
Well respected Sky pundit Gary Neville gave his views on the title-decider, discussing Steven Gerrard’s horrible mistake.
Neville criticised Liverpool’s desperation towards the end, citing a lack of experience as the reason.
Watch the footage below.
- Chelsea are close to completing a deal for Galatasaray left-back Alex Telles (Di Marzio)
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht) nets stunning 35 yard winner in 92nd minute...
- Chelsea’s Lucas Piazon scored a quality goal for Brazil at the Pan American Games...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi