- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
Gary Neville post match thoughts on Liverpool 0 – Chelsea 2: Liverpool ‘lacked experience’ [Video]
Liverpool’s title blows took a huge blow on Sunday, beaten 2-0 at home by Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.
Well respected Sky pundit Gary Neville gave his views on the title-decider, discussing Steven Gerrard’s horrible mistake.
Neville criticised Liverpool’s desperation towards the end, citing a lack of experience as the reason.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: April 27, 2014