Gary Neville on MNF: Moyes should be given more time, Man United need to clarify position immediately
- April 21, 2014
There was little doubt what Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football show would open their discussions with…
Immediately, Gary Neville was asked about Manchester United’s reported sacking of David Moyes which has been the talk of the football media today, following the 2-0 loss at Everton on Sunday.
It comes as some surprise that Gary Neville does not have inside information about what has happened at Manchester United today as a former player and brother of Phil, an assistant to David Moyes.
Neville, as he has done all season, calls for David Moyes to be given more time.
And, the former Manchester United full back goes on to say that if Moyes has a six-year deal he should be given longer.
Jamie Carragher seems a lot more realistic: “It’s inevitable (that Moyes will be sacked). It appears there has been a leak at the club. His position seems untenable.”
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]