Gary Neville on MNF: Moyes should be given more time, Man United need to clarify position immediately
There was little doubt what Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football show would open their discussions with…
Immediately, Gary Neville was asked about Manchester United’s reported sacking of David Moyes which has been the talk of the football media today, following the 2-0 loss at Everton on Sunday.
It comes as some surprise that Gary Neville does not have inside information about what has happened at Manchester United today as a former player and brother of Phil, an assistant to David Moyes.
Neville, as he has done all season, calls for David Moyes to be given more time.
And, the former Manchester United full back goes on to say that if Moyes has a six-year deal he should be given longer.
Jamie Carragher seems a lot more realistic: “It’s inevitable (that Moyes will be sacked). It appears there has been a leak at the club. His position seems untenable.”
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- It will be cold: Zlatan Ibrahimovic previews Zorya v Man UnitedDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United battle to sign a top Premier League defender in January [Times]December 8, 2016
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016