Gary Neville on MNF: Moyes should be given more time, Man United need to clarify position immediately
- April 21, 2014
There was little doubt what Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football show would open their discussions with…
Immediately, Gary Neville was asked about Manchester United’s reported sacking of David Moyes which has been the talk of the football media today, following the 2-0 loss at Everton on Sunday.
It comes as some surprise that Gary Neville does not have inside information about what has happened at Manchester United today as a former player and brother of Phil, an assistant to David Moyes.
Neville, as he has done all season, calls for David Moyes to be given more time.
And, the former Manchester United full back goes on to say that if Moyes has a six-year deal he should be given longer.
Jamie Carragher seems a lot more realistic: “It’s inevitable (that Moyes will be sacked). It appears there has been a leak at the club. His position seems untenable.”
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi