Gary Neville, Dwight Yorke & Niall Quinn on Mario Balotelli to Liverpool [video]
- August 24, 2014
After Manchester United’s lacklustre draw at Sunderland, the pundits on Sky Sports looked forward to the cracker of an encounter in the Premier League tomorrow.
First and second from last season play off at the Etihad as Liverpool head to Manchester City for a mouthwatering clash.
Yet, with Mario Balotelli’s transfer to Anfield imminent, you can expect the Italian striker to be the talk of the town on Monday evening.
Gary Neville is very positive about the Balotelli move to Liverpool, even at one point comparing the former Manchester City striker to Eric Cantona, which he then plays down.
Niall Quinn, having presumably seen a lot of Super Mario during his time at Manchester City, was much more critical of the move.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]