Gary Neville claims he would turn down Man United job if offered to him [Video]
- April 28, 2014
On Sky’s Monday Night Football show, Man United & Liverpool legends Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher were in their usual good form.
Speaking about the vacant Manchester United manager position, Carragher asked Gary Neville if he would take the job.
Neville claimed he wouldn’t take it despite being talked up by Jamie Carragher.
Watch the footage below.
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Everton fans slam Chelsea for Gary Cahill’s public tapping up of John Stones [Bes...
- John Terry & Gary Cahill return to pre-season training early [Instagram video]
- Chelsea and England defender Gary Cahill teaches kids how to defend crosses [Video]
- Chelsea man Gary Cahill teaches kids how to defend crosses [Video]
- John Terry & Gary Cahill’s interview interrupted by champagne spray in Chels...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...