- Glen Johnson rejects new Liverpool offer, agrees to join Roma in January [Metro]
- Adebayor denies evicting his mother over Juju: ‘I’m not a pastor, I cannot point out a witch’ [Audio]
- ‘Why not?’ Nani open to Manchester United return after Sporting loan [Video]
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew pre-QPR: ‘Our young players deserve credit’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Van Gaal: ‘I’m glad to see Danny Welbeck doing as well as I expected at Arsenal’ [Video]
Gary Neville claims he would turn down Man United job if offered to him [Video]
On Sky’s Monday Night Football show, Man United & Liverpool legends Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher were in their usual good form.
Speaking about the vacant Manchester United manager position, Carragher asked Gary Neville if he would take the job.
Neville claimed he wouldn’t take it despite being talked up by Jamie Carragher.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: April 28, 2014