Gary Neville claims he would turn down Man United job if offered to him [Video]
- April 28, 2014
On Sky’s Monday Night Football show, Man United & Liverpool legends Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher were in their usual good form.
Speaking about the vacant Manchester United manager position, Carragher asked Gary Neville if he would take the job.
Neville claimed he wouldn’t take it despite being talked up by Jamie Carragher.
Watch the footage below.
- Chelsea and England defender Gary Cahill teaches kids how to defend crosses [Video]
- Chelsea man Gary Cahill teaches kids how to defend crosses [Video]
- John Terry & Gary Cahill’s interview interrupted by champagne spray in Chels...
- Gary Cahill calls Chelsea’s match v Crystal Palace this weekend a ‘cup fina...
- Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain & Gary Cahill take the Rugby Crossbar Challenge [Video]
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill disappointed with result & performance after CL exit t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi